I have been keen to add a kickstand to our Ravens for some time, but not sure which might be suitable. Tonight researching the Thorn Forums I came across this little number.
Seems an odd concept – you think it would fall over if the bike rolled forward or back, but owners seem to swear by them. So worth a thought I guess. The sellers suggest these features:
- Handmade & custom cut to fit your bike.
- $31 to $42 + Shipping + Tax if shipped to WA.
- Two models of Click-Stands support all types of bikes, from loaded tandems to racing bikes.
- Made from expedition/aircraft grade 7000 series aluminum tubing.
- The Mini’s tubing is .374″ (9.5mm) in diameter.
- The Max’s tubing is .433″ (11mm) in diameter.
- Supports your bicycle above its center of gravity, which makes it stronger and more stable than a traditional kickstand.
- Weighs approximately 75 grams. A Mini can weigh less than 60, and a Max up to 90 grams.
- Supports fully-loaded touring bicycles, even loaded tandems pulling a Bob! Tour tested
- Paint friendly rubber coated cradle.
- Non-slip rubber foot.Lean your bike to either side.
- Works up, down or side hill just as well as on flat ground.
- International shipping for $10; to Canada for $6.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.